Heating and Air Conditioning maintenance is important since heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst. Mobile’s heat and humidity places a serious work load on air conditioning and maintenance is essential. Davies Air Design offers a preventive maintenance agreement that covers full service heating air conditioning equipment. The preventive maintenance agreement follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid breakdowns and prolongs the life of your equipment as well as ensuring its efficiency. Davies Air Design services all makes and models of heating and air equipment.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important
- Maintenance Agreements help maintain and validate manufacturer warranties.
- Annual heating and air conditioning maintenance can put a stop to costly repairs and you can experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
- Heating and cooling systems need regular tune-ups to run smoothly.
Benefits of a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
- Priority Customer Service
- Fewer Repairs
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
- Improved Safety
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Utility Bills
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
- Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust Pilot
- Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Lubricate Motors and Bearings
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
Contact Davies Air Design to schedule your heating air conditioning maintenance visit. All technicians are trained and factory authorized to perform full system maintenance.